Permanent | United Kingdom
£ Commensurate to experience
Our client is a well established and consistently growing global research and advisory company. Partnering closely with clients across numerous industries, our client provides a breadth of services from actionable tools to analyst guidance, ensuring they deliver measurable results for their organizations. The firm is currently looking to bring on a Research Director to join the London team.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for developing our key clients, identifying ways to generate new business, running and nurturing an established and engaged team, and being a role model to the business.
• The next Research Director will manage a team researchers and consultants in the EMEA region, and engages with a larger group of colleagues in the Americas and Asia regions.
• The RD must be able to establish methodologies and practices that enable efficient execution of research projects on a global basis.
• The future RD will help drive the commercial success of the practice working with consulting and project management teams.
• The successful candidate will be able to shape, articulate, represent and sell the thought leadership to clients.
• He/she will work jointly with the marketing team and account management team to reengage customers with low service levels through targeted campaigns and outreach.
• The applicant must be eligible to work in UK and must speak English with proficiency
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent required - business or technology preferred.
• He must prove minimum 8 years experience in project management and formulating PPM strategy, and implementing PPM processes and technology
• The applicant must demonstrate management and leadership skills – specifically managing/working with teams across offices and with members in other practices in a cooperative and efficient manner.
• Must be articulate, with strong writing and editing skills
• Additional language skills in French, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Arabic is a plus.