Lead Information Security Consultant
Permanent | United Kingdom
£Commensurate to experience
We are working with a high-growth FTSE250 E&P company who are looking for an experienced Information Security Consultant to take charge of their mainland and international security concerns.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide high quality cyber security strategy and delivery across all elements of the business. This is a permanent position, taking responsibility for the development, implementation, documentation and monitoring of information security procedures globally.
- Improve information classification and access control policies
- Continue to develop the information security governance and risk management framework, and assess its effectiveness
- Identify and improve the security architecture of the firm’s assets both UK-based and international
- Working with the Head of IT and stakeholders to maximise information security while maintaining growth conduits and accessibility
- Work with partners to assure their security systems and policies are adequate in respect to their relationship with the Client
- 10 years of consultancy experience, with a minimum of 5 years in an information security facing role.
- Appropriate IT and security qualifications (Tertiary, CISSP, CISM, Industry experience)
- Proven experience as an Information Security Consultant developing and implementing an end-to-end approach to enterprise security
- A pragmatic approach that will work in a flexible and growing business structure
- An agency-based, Oil & Gas, Energy or Infrastructure background a distinct bonus
To discuss this opportunity further, please don’t hesitate to contact Henry on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 4264 664.